U.S. Bank Sr. Automation Developer in North Little Rock, Arkansas
U.S. Bank is seeking a Sr. level automation developer to be a part of a high-performance agile development team with design and development experience to contribute toward the success of our technology initiatives. Candidate will create and maintain automation (routines/programs) solutions. Solutions will include defining, designing, developing, implementing, and maintaining automation/robots, in scaled software delivery environment. You will partner with technical teams and will be expected to provide input, mentor and consult on product development initiatives.
• Partner with internal and external stakeholders to identify automation opportunities by analyzing processes and assessing feasibility for automation.
• Work with the stakeholders, Product Owner, ScrumMaster, and Architects to analyze requirements and provide recommendations
• Analyze, understand, and document the business processes in detail.
• Participate in various types of cross-functional collaboration sessions to define, design and configure automation solutions
• Create and maintain technical solution documentation
• Document test procedures and scenarios before customer sign-offs.
• Support business teams in testing activities, including integration testing, end-to-end (business process) testing and UAT.
• Problem-solve issues that arise in the day-to-day running of automation processes and provide timely responses and solutions as required
• Support the delivery team throughout the project and automation lifecycles
• Communicate any identified and potential risks and issues to leadership team accordingly and provide actionable inputs to mitigate
• Support audit activities as needed
-Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
-At least 7 years experience with developing and implementing applications.
• 4 Years of programming or analyst experience with supply chain/finance/administrative business processes, systems, and applications of varying scope and complexity
• 2 Years of hands-on experience in developing macros or automation tools
• Ability to work independently and manage multiple task assignments including planning, organizing, and providing status on a variety of tasks, duties, projects, and reports.
• Must have high attention to detail, be well organized and be a self-starter.
• Demonstrate the ability to set a vision and execute on the vision.
• Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills.
• Previous DevOps experience is highly valued.
• Experience of working within an agile environment using Test Driven Development (TDD) and at least familiarity with CICD is highly desired.
• Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
• An understanding of workflow-based logic; ability to both understand a business process from a workflow diagram or procedural documentation
• Excellent interpersonal communications skills; able to effectively communicate and build relationships with end users, peers, management and third parties
• Positive “glass half-full” attitude, pleasant to work with, focused on customer satisfaction
• Self-starter, comfortable working in a busy and dynamic environment with competing priorities
• Efficient team building and motivational skills.
Job: Information Technology
Primary Location: Minnesota-MN-Richfield
Shift: 1st - Daytime
Average Hours Per Week: 40
Requisition ID: 180011891
Other Locations: United States
U.S. Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating a diverse workforce.
U.S. Bank is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status, among other factors.