Sirius Computer Solutions Solutions Specialist – Adobe Campaign Manager in Little Rock, Arkansas
Requisition Number J17-0302
Title Solutions Specialist – Adobe Campaign Manager
Description You've invested your time and energy, working hard to get to where you are today, and you want to work alongside people who have done the same. You're ready to be challenged so that you can grow professionally, and you need to feel valued and be recognized for your contributions along the way. Sirius Computer Solutions agrees - it's time to get Sirius about taking the next step in your career! Contact us today for more info.
Sirius is seeking a hands-on technologist with a track record of outstanding strategic architecture experience using Adobe in large enterprise environments. If you thrive in a fast-paced, fluid environment that involves working in both a pre-sales and post sales capacity.
We have an immediate need for an Adobe Campaign Manager (ACM) Developer to join our team for ongoing projects. The ACM Developer uses technical expertise to ensure successful implementation and configuration using the Adobe Campaign Manager tool.
The Adobe Campaign Manager Developer performs the following set of tasks:
The primary purpose of this position is to provide software development, application administration, or database administration solutions and support to our clients. This position may also participate in activities such as installing, deploying, configuring, programming, testing, and documentation. This role will ensure successful client implementations and configurations of the Adobe Campaign Manager tool.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities
• Create implementation plan and perform implementations of Adobe Campaign Manager
• Develops technical and conceptual specifications in support of the overall solution
• Consult and make recommendations in regard to Adobe Campaign Manager technical implementations
• Perform product configuration activities & ETL processes
• Understand data specifications and ensure all data is available for campaigns
• Build rules-based multi-step email campaigns
• Ensure proper HTML presentation for all form factors and the quality of all outbound campaigns
• Perform Campaign API configurations for triggered email campaigns
• Set up Campaign workflows with single or multiple data sources
• Build, execute, and deliver accurate audience data for assigned campaigns using marketing automation tools
• Perform extensive QA and create queries to extract & validate campaign data using SQL/PL/SQL
• Add external data sources to existing Campaign Schema
• Guide clients through on-prem or cloud installs, and work through provisioning with Adobe support teams
Requirements Position Requirements
Basic Qualifications -
• Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design, Information Design, Computer Science, Management Information Systems, or a related IT or visual arts field
• At least three (3) years Marketing and/or Information Technology work experience, to include
• Experience in solution design, development and technical consulting for Adobe Campaign Manager and Adobe Experience Manager
Other Position Requirements -
• Experience interfacing Adobe Campaign and Adobe Experience tool set with external systems – specifically performing necessary design, development, and testing as needed to allow AEM - Adobe Campaign combination to interface with data marts and cloud solutions
• Experience in leading and performing troubleshooting activities to address any technical glitches that prevent Adobe tool set from interfacing with upstream and downstream systems
• Experience with the Administration side of Adobe Campaign
• Experience in Adobe configuration, customer & recipient schema
• Marketing, advertising, design and/or brand building experience
• Demonstrated understanding of UX and UI design best practices
• Demonstrated ability to think beyond the small picture into big picture branding
• Demonstrated ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment on multiple projects in various phases and under tight deadlines
• Knowledge of design trends for mobile, iPad, video and other new media
• Experience as a member of a technical project team, from design through delivery
• Experience troubleshooting and identifying potential problems and making appropriate changes as necessary
• Experience creating technical documentation
• Demonstrated presentation and communication skills, including the ability to communicate directly with clients to explain technical concepts
• Knowledge of Adobe Enterprise Manager
• Ability to provide guidance to clients on IP Warming and email recipient scoring
The position exists to provide technical consulting solutions to customers and as such requires the ability to travel to and from customer sites and interact with customers on an ongoing and regular basis.
The above primary duties, responsibilities, and position requirements are not all inclusive.
Sirius is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity. As a government contractor, Sirius takes affirmative action to employ and advance in employment qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities, and protected veterans; maintains a drug-free workplace; and participates in E-Verify. Sirius will not sponsor work eligibility for this position.
Individuals who receive job offers will be required to complete pre-employment screening that includes a background check verifying name, residences, education, work experience, and criminal convictions consistent with the Fair Credit Reporting Act; and a drug test for controlled substances consistent with the Drug-Free Workplace Act and the Americans with Disabilities Act.
Sirius will not sponsor work eligibility for this position.