Cornerstone onDemand Content Partner Manager (United States) in Little Rock, Arkansas
We're looking for a
Content Partner Manager (United States)
Cornerstone offers a unique service to clients through our Content Services team. The Content Services team of experts consults with clients/prospects on their learning strategy to help identify the best content providers and corresponding libraries to support and extend their business objectives. Cornerstone has selected and partnered with leading content providers from across the globe to bring our clients a variety of turn-key, modern, learning solutions. Leveraging over several decades of experience, our team works with clients to shape the most effective talent programs, share best practices and innovative approaches while providing insight into the overall content marketplace.
We are currently seeking an experienced Content Partner Manager to join the Content Experience Team to manage new and existing Cornerstone Content Partnerships in North America.
In this role you will…
- be responsible for new partner strategy and daily partner management
- understand and articulate the value of content solutions and pricing models across a variety of providers and offerings
- interact with senior executives to both build rapport and develop long-term relationships
- understand and work with each partner’s unique business, performance, and cultural aspects
- work cross-functionally to drive new solutions and awareness of content solutions
- track, analyze and communicate key metrics and business trends as they relate to partner relationships
- maintain a high-quality standard of partner and sales support
- educate and train sales teams on content partners and solutions
- drive development of collateral around content solutions, with the assistance of product marketing and our partners
- organize and maintain sales collateral and training documentation for the sales team
- partner across internal business units to achieve the highest level of value we bring to Cornerstone and our clients
- report to the Director of Content Experience
You’ve got what it takes if you possess...
- 7-10 years of experience managing partners/alliances
- strong knowledge of the content/L&D space
- strong interpersonal and team skills required for client and internal interactions
- strong presentation skills
- excellent verbal and written communication skills
- proficiency in Microsoft applications, with the ability to quickly learn new systems
- proficiency in using Salesforce
- political savviness and ability to navigate the organization
- ability to communicate with senior executives on complex business issues
- ability to independently handle many complex projects with an attention to detail
- entrepreneurial spirit with exceptional critical thinking skills, problem solving skills and emotional maturity
Our mission is to empower people, businesses and communities. A culture created less by what we do and more by who we are. When people are asked to describe the team, the answer is always the same: Smart, Cool, Dependable, and Visionary. We are not a typical tech company (even with our unlimited vacation, paid sabbaticals, generous stock units, education reimbursement, because, well, our employees aren't your typical techies...)
We're always on the lookout for new, curious and capable people who can help us achieve our goal. So if you want to work for a friendly, global and innovative company, we'd love to meet you! What are you waiting for?
What We Do:
Cornerstone OnDemand (NASDAQ: CSOD) helps organizations to recruit, train and manage their people. We work with hundreds of the world’s largest companies—from Walgreens and Starwood Hotels & Resorts to Deutsche Post DHL and Xerox—and thousands of smaller ones to help them engage their workforces and empower their people. Our software impacts every aspect of the employee experience, helping people to make their best work even better – which ultimately translates into greater business results.
Our software and services are in use by over 35 million people in 192 countries and in 43 languages.
Check us out on,,, and!
Equal Employment Opportunity has been, and will continue to be, a fundamental commitment at Cornerstone OnDemand. All qualified applicants are given consideration regardless of race, religion, color, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, marital status, citizenship status, disability, veteran status, or any other protected class as provided in applicable Federal, State, or Local fair employment laws. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please contact us at.
Send to a Friend
Email this Job Ad to your friend(s) by adding their email address(es) along with your details to the field below:
*Separate each recipient email address with a comma.
Recipient email address(es):
Your First Name:
Your Last Name:
Select which language the email should be sent in.
Not sure which position to apply for?Cornerstone is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.