Rose International INC Administrative Assistant in Little Rock, Arkansas
Position Title: Administrative Assistant
Position Number: 281853
Location: Little Rock, AR
Desired Skill Set:
Administrative, Administrative assistant, Database, Filing, Mail, Microsoft Office, MS Access, Phone, SAP, Spreadsheets, VISIO
*C2C IS NOT ALLOWED*
“Only U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. can be considered as W2 candidates.”
Job Title: Part-Time Administrative Assistant
Location: Little Rock, AR 72211
Duration: 7+ Months, potential to go permanent
Schedule: Shift (8:00 AM - 12:00 PM); 20 hours per week
· Warranty/Quality Administration Assistant serves as support and backup to the Warranty/Field Service Manager.
· The Administration Assistant enters approved warranty claims in Warranty SAP module, prepares monthly factory reports, maintains the Warranty Claims Database and ensures all service shops receive payments within the proper time frame.
· Assists in the organization and maintenance of office supplies/files, answers telephone calls, takes messages, responds to questions, and directs callers to appropriate parties, as necessary; sorts and distributes mail, fax, make copies, files.
· Drafts and edits routine memos and other correspondence. Assists with the preparation of presentations, reports, spreadsheets and other documents.
Responsibilities and Duties:
· Process incoming warranty claims
· Monitor and Answer telephone and record accurate messages the information
· Compile and generate Monthly Mexico and Germany Warranty Reports. Ensure nameplates are properly filed with reports for reference.
· Filing of the Sales office Warranty reports
· Prepare Warranty Policy information Packets to email out to service shops and customers
· Make copies of Item sheets-prints/drawings/ Maintain a working file for these drawings
· Work with the Micro-film machine to get information on older orders
· Work with the Micro-film machine to get information of older orders for Service shop support
· Keep the Authorized Service Center Manual, Motor Costs, and TECO reports updated
· Process service shop invoices and ensure timely payment. Troubleshoot any problems.
· Generate reports for special projects (time spent varies depending on project)
General Education, Experience, and Skills:
· High School Diploma required, Bachelor Degree a plus
· Must have computer knowledge with proficiency in Microsoft Office (especially in Access) including Visio
· Mechanical amplitude a plus,
· Excellent Communication Skills and Organizational Skills
· Detail Oriented
· Flexible and Willingness to learn#CBRose#
Send me a reminder to complete this application
Rose International is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, arrest and conviction records, or any other characteristic protected by law. Positions located in San Francisco, California and Los Angeles, California will be administered in accordance with their respective Fair Chance Ordinances.
Rose International has an official agreement (ID #132522), effective June 30, 2008, with the U.S. Department of Homeland Security, U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services, Employment Verification Program (E-Verify).
(Posting required by OCGA 13/10-91.)